Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking back

It's halfway through hols and Christmas is coming!!! It's a season of joy. BUT... also a season to be broke. Very soon, it's gonna be year 2010. Gosh and the next moment I'm no longer going to be a teen.

Time seems to pass quite fast. Everytime I look back at all I have done, I laugh at all the childish stuff and some decisions I made. Then I will wonder why I even do that. But everyone has his/her immature moments. As long as you feel that you are happy today, whatever you have done in the past doesn't exactly matter anymore. :)

Presently at home but I will be back in hall like tml night to do my course registration. Suffering from serious muscle ache cause I did breakdance ytd. Like ZOMG. It's so tough. I seriously think I'm having a bruise on the back of my head. HURTS! Plus my shoulders and legs are aching!

The sad thing is, I have carwash tml at ECP. It's a canvassing project. Seems like my muscles gonna ache even more after that. RAHH... I need my rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home